You asked me to say something about my feelings about learning to drive with you.
- I am more confident since I started to learn with you.
- Your advice about how to kill fear is good.
- I am getting into using the clutch and changing the gear including press the gas as well.
- Turning left and right are fine for me.
- Getting the clutch bite and put some gas at start to move off the car, I did it not well sometimes, I think it should be in control every time, it must be exactly the same. I can’t do it well every time I move off the car and I want to do it exactly.
- Parking the car, I understand better where to look, brake first if car running fast and clutch down but sometimes I stop too early
- I can’t think about any other things at the moment.
See you next week