Subhankar is an experience driver from abroad. He got in touch with me through one of my past student, Naresh Bansal – Noel Driving School – www.ldriver.co.uk
I guess at the end of last lesson you asked me to give a feedback and also list down what was learnt.
I liked the first lesson because it was aimed at testing my current skills and I was happy with your way of assessment. I am looking forward to more lessons from you.
Now what I learnt from the first lesson:
- Take a complete 5-point (including blind spots) look when moving out from a parked position.
- Before entering a “give-way” junction, stop and look before entering the junction.
- At roundabouts I should always use 2nd gear and look for vehicles coming from right.
- Always lift the foot completely off the clutch.
- Either hand-brake or foot-brake must be engaged at signals.
- Must be more observant.
For more student testimonials please visit; Noel Driving School